Four-roll plate rolling machine is an important piece of equipment in the production of enterprises. It must be operated in the correct way during use, otherwise, it will not only damage the equipment, and affect production, but also have unexpected consequences.
Safety Precautions for Operation
- Operators should understand the structure and performance of the four-roller plate bending machine, be familiar with the operation method of the control system and the bending process of the workpiece, and strictly abide by the safety operation matters.
- Before starting and stopping, all buttons of the electric control system of the four-roller bending machine must be placed in their original positions.
- In the process of use, the oil supply of each lubrication point of the plate bending machine should be checked frequently to make the oil supply of each lubrication point suitable.
- During the operation of the plate rolling machine, if irregular noise, shock, vibration, or oil leakage is found, it should be stopped immediately for maintenance.
- In the process of use, each transmission mechanism and connecting parts should be checked frequently to keep them free from looseness and damage.
- Unleveled welds are not allowed, and unleveled steel plates are directly rolled on the rolling machine.
- When the steel plate enters the bending machine, it must be perpendicular to the center line of the roll.
- During the rolling process, the lower roll and side roll of the plate bending machine is not allowed to rise and fall at the same time.
- It is not allowed to feed to the bending radius of the reel at one time, and special attention should be paid when coiling thick plates.
- The unloading work is carried out after the bottom roll and the side roll are lowered to the lowest position and turned over.