plate rolling machine prices
Plate Rolling Machine
Plate Roller is a machine tool for continuous bending of the plate, with the function of rolling O-type, U-shaped, multi-segment R, and other different shapes of the plate. The metal sheet can be rolled into a circular, curved, and tapered workpiece within a certain range by bending machine.
Plate rollers also been called Plate rolling machines or Plate bending machines. Plate rollers can be divided into different types due to their use in different industries. The number of rollers is divided into the following:
Plate roller From the transmission it is divided into mechanical and hydraulic rolling machines.
3 ROLLER BENDING MACHINE
3 roller plate bending machines can perform the same functions as 2 roll bending machines. The key difference is that, with 3-roll bending, you have greater control over the desired output shape. The most common ones support single-pinch bending functions, which require inserting the sheet metal twice to pre-bend both ends. However, there are also double-pinch models available to make pre-bending processes on both ends easier, faster, and more precise.
There are many kinds of 3 Roller Bending Machine, which can be divided into mechanical and hydraulic types. If distinguished from the structure, it can be divided into inclined three-roll plate rolling machine, horizontal under roller move type, and geometric variable type.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to operate, no cumbersome steps are required.
- CNC has Clear operation and various bending options.
- The possibility of error is small
- It can bend medium-thickness plate without slipping.
- For the conditions and requirements of the roller, the manufacturer can also provide customers with solutions and methods the first time.
- Machine cleaning is also very convenient.
- In terms of materials, cleaning and maintenance are very easy.
- Low maintenance rate
- Can replace upper roller with different diameter
- Can equip with a numerical control system with PLC
- Low requirement for the operator
- Almost has no pre-curving linear segment
- Horizontal feeding
- Does not need to be equipped with an expensive side push device
- Able to roll large angle conical workpiece
- Price below the four roller plate bending rolls with the same bending ability.
- The rolling speed is a bit slower than 4 rolls plate bending machine
- Can’t roll multi-segment arc shape.
Technical parameter of 3 roller bending machine
|Model||Max.Roll Thickness(mm)||Max.Roll Width(mm)||Top Roller Diameter(mm)||Bottom Roller Diamater(mm)||Central Distance(mm)||Motor(Kw)|
4 ROLL PLATE ROLLER
The biggest benefit a 4-roll plate roller has over 2-roll and 3-roll bending machines is it makes bending processes easier and simpler.
4-roll plate rollers are fully capable of performing the same functions as a 2 or 3-roll machine. Some models also can perform similar functions as a press brake.
Furthermore, 4 roll benders make it possible to create rectangular and square-shaped output by carefully bending the metal in specific areas as it passes through the machine.
Geometry plate benders are also capable of creating a variety of geometric shapes, like cones, and can be used to create 2-roll and 3-roll bending output.
4 roll Plate roller is suitable for the bending forming work of sheet metal. It can roll round, curved, and conical workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending at the end of the plate. The remaining straight edges are small, the work efficiency is high, and it can be on the machine. The metal sheet was initially leveled.
It is one of the most reliable rolling machines for the manufacturing industry. It is a universal machine, which can roll multi-segment arc shapes, o-shape, square, circular, arc, etc. It can also be equipped with the man-machine dialogue CNC system with a high degree of automation.
- The material plate pre-bending only needs to be loaded once.
- It can be bent up in many shapes, including round, curved, and tapered under certain conditions.
- The plate pre-bending straight plate is smaller.
- The material plate can be directly shaped and flattened on the equipment.
- It can satisfy the whole range of sheet metal rolling
- The high degree of automation
- Can be equipped with automatic up and down feeding devices.
- Can also do simple plastic work on the sheet metal.
- The pre-curving straight line is more than 1.5 times the thickness of the plate.
- In addition to the above common plate rolls, there are some special rolls, such as vertical rolls, stiffened drum rolls, ship rolls, etc.
Technical parameter of 4 roll plate rolling machine
|Model||Max pre-bending thickness(mm)||Max bending thickness(mm)||Diameter of upper roller(mm)||Max plate width(mm)||Main motor power(kw)|
2 ROLL PLATE ROLLER
The upper roller of 2 Roll Urethane Plate Bending Machine is the rigid metal roller and the lower roller is the elastic roller covered by high-strength polyurethane material. It can be adjusted vertically.
A 2-roll plate bender is capable of creating cylinder shapes, semi-circles, and other basic curved shapes. Machines consist of two rollers between which the sheet metal is passed, and then the force of the rolling causes the metal to bend into the desired circular shape.
Some models do provide the ability to create flanges, but they do not support cones or other detailed geometric shapes.
- Do not need to bend the end, with fast processing speed;
- It is possible to do high-precision shaping in one stroke;
- Even though punching, cutting, and rolling, the metal plate will not produce cracks and irregular warping.
- Do not create wrinkles, do not cause scratches on the surface of the parts;
- If the rolling reduction, even the two roller spacing change, but the diameter of the parts doesn’t change, so the requirement for precision is not high, and the use of apparatus is simple.
- Due to each change in the diameter of the making parts needed to make guide roller wheel, it is not suitable for multi-variety and small-batch production.
- It cannot be processed with a thick plate and the maximum thickness of the plate is 6 ~ 9mm.
Plate Rolling Machine cost and Plate Roller Price
Our Plate Rolling Machine price is lower than our peers’, and our Plate Bending Machine is high quality, we have our own manufacturing factory, all products are factory price, there is absolutely no middleman markup, we accept both small batch scale customer and large industrial batch scale wholesale customer, 2 Roll Plate Roller, 3 Roller Bending Machine and 4 Roll Plate Rolling Machines for sale online.