Common problems and solutions of CNC plate rolling machine
During the use of the CNC plate rolling machine, there will always be some problems. How do solve the problem when it occurs? Here are some frequently asked questions:
- After the rolling machine is started, the stepper motor vibrates and does not rotate. This phenomenon is generally caused by the phase failure of the stepper motor or its control system. So you should check the driver power section. It may also be formed by mechanical defects.
- During the working process of the plate rolling machine, the worktable suddenly stops working, and the stepper motor does not vibrate. This phenomenon is generally caused by mechanical defects, but it may also be caused by the failure of the control system.
- The stepper motor works normally at low speed, and the stepper motor loses steps at high speed. This phenomenon may be caused by the drop of the driving power supply voltage, which reduces the output torque of the stepper motor. Check whether the clearance between the screw nut and the screw or whether the slide insert is too tight, whether there are foreign objects in the ball guide groove of the ball screw, whether the screw is bent or deformed, and whether the flexible gear in the stepper motor reducer is loose or whether there are foreign objects stuck etc. When the high-voltage initial transistor is damaged, the high-voltage power supply cannot be turned on, which reduces the output torque of the stepping motor at high speed, resulting in lost steps. The roller needs to work at low speed during feeding or processing. At this time, the working speed of the stepper motor is low, and the low-voltage power supply is selected. When the program returns to the zero point, it is required to return quickly. At this time, the stepper motor is required to work at high speed and a high-voltage drive is selected. The power supply increases the output torque and ensures a normal return to zero. Wuxi Shenchong believes that at this time, the worktable can be returned to the origin first, and the processing program can be restarted. If the worktable always stops working in a certain direction, it should be that a certain part of the transmission system is damaged, deformed, or stuck by foreign objects. and other reasons. In this way, when you lose your steps and come back, the above phenomenon will normally occur.
- After the rolling machine is finished, the roller does not return to its origin, which is generally caused by the shortcomings of the control system. Therefore, in the case of failing to check the above components, you should also check the lead screw, nut, slide, stepper motor reducer, and other parts. When there are parts tortuous, deformed, or stuck with foreign objects, the working resistance will increase. When working at low speed, the phenomenon is not obvious, but when working at high speed, it cannot completely overcome the working resistance and cause lost steps.
- After the rolling machine is finished, the upper roller is offside when it returns to its origin. This phenomenon is generally caused by too much working resistance of the mechanical transmission system. This shortcoming can be eliminated by replacing the switching transistor. Therefore, the simple rolling machine is a messy machine-electrical integration device, so when there are shortcomings, it should be analyzed from the mechanical structure and electrical control of the rolling machine.