The plate rolling machine is a kind of special forging machine equipment that can bend non-metallic plates into cones, spheres, cylinders, or other shapes.
The four-roll plate bending machine is suitable for the bending and forming of metal sheets. It can roll round, arc, and conical workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending the end of the sheet. Sheet metal can be roughly leveled on this machine.
- The three-roll rolling machine and the four-roll rolling machine have different roll movements. However, their working principles are the same, and they all use the principle of the three-point circle to carry out the rolling of different radii. The difference between the four-roll plate rolling machine and the three-roll plate rolling machine is as follows:
- The upper roller of the three-roller plate rolling machine is in the symmetrical position of the center of the two lower rollers, and the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder acts on the piston to make vertical lifting movement, and the last stage gear of the main reducer drives the gears of the two lower rollers to mesh for rotational movement, which is used for rolling plates. provide torque. The four-roll plate rolling machine is suitable for the bending and forming of metal sheets. It can roll round, arc, and conical workpieces within a certain range, and has the function of pre-bending the end of the sheet. The remaining straight edges are small and the work efficiency is high. The metal sheet can be roughly leveled on the machine.
- Three-roll asymmetric plate rolling machine, the upper roller is the main drive, and the lower roller moves vertically up and down to clamp the plate, and meshes with the upper roller gear through the lower roller gear, which acts as the main drive at the same time; Dual function of pre-bending and rolling. Compact structure, convenient operation, and maintenance. The upper roller of the four-roller plate rolling machine is the main drive, and is connected to the upper roller through the reducer and the cross slider coupling to provide torque for the rolled plate; The nut screw is obtained by attaching it to clamp the plate, which is a mechanical transmission; there are side rollers on both sides of the lower roller and make a tilting motion along the rack guide rail, and the worm screw and worm gear (or bevel gear) are driven by the nut screw. ; All four work rolls use rolling bearings.
- When the four-roll plate rolling machine is working, the position of the upper roller is fixed, and the lower roller moves straight upward to clamp the steel plate. The rollers on both sides move toward the upper rollers in a straight line or in an arc to adjust the radius of curvature of the roll. The four-roller and three-roller rolling machines have different roller motion forms, but the working principle is the same, both of which use the principle of the three-point circle to roll with different radii. However, the straight edge and roundness of the pre-bending of the four-roll rolling machine are better than those of the three-roller.
- The four-roller plate rolling machine consists of four rollers. The upper roller is the main drive and the position of the upper roller is fixed. The two ends of the lower roller are driven up and down by hydraulic cylinders. The lower roller can be raised so that it can clamp the head of the sheet with the upper roller, and the head of both ends of the sheet can be bent by changing the distance between the side roller and the upper roller as required. Then the lower roller is lowered, the two side rollers are raised, the sheet is bent into a cylindrical shape, and any machine must operate correctly according to the process requirements.