Only by insisting on the daily maintenance of the plate rolling machine can we prolong the service life of the components, prolong the wear cycle of the mechanical parts, prevent the occurrence of unexpected and vicious accidents, and strive for the long-term stable operation of the plate rolling machine.
Therefore, this is whether it is for the operator of the CNC plate bending machine or the maintenance personnel of the CNC plate bending machine. It is said that the maintenance and maintenance of the CNC plate rolling machine are very important, and we must attach great importance to it.
Before cleaning the steel plate rolling machine, it is necessary to install a filter device or a filter on the pipeline for cleaning the oil. The automatic plate rolling machine should be heated, and the temperature of the hydraulic oil is generally 50-80 ℃. When cleaning, you can knock the attachments in the oil pipeline with non-metallic materials. In addition, the right hydraulic oil must be used, and other liquids such as motor oil and automobile oil should not be used to prevent the erosion of the hydraulic system.
The daily maintenance of the steel plate rolling machines is very important. Only in this way can the service life be prolonged.
- Check whether the external structural parts of the sheet metal rolling machine are damaged, deformed, etc.
- Check whether the operation console and operation switches, limit positions, and indicator lights are normal.
- Check the pipeline system for leaks.
- Check the oil pump, solenoid valve, and oil cylinder for oil leakage.
- Check whether there is any abnormality in the operation of the upper and lower rollers and the wear of the sliding bearings.
- Check whether the pressure gauge is normal.
- Check whether there is any abnormal noise when the motor is running.
- Plate bender according to the machine lubrication diagram, according to the requirements of the oil lubrication and lubrication of artificial gas.
- According to the parameters prescribed by the steel bending machine, the thickness of the coil is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the material is less than 250Mpa.
- Mechanical plate bending machine after the power supply is switched on, the two directions of the lower roll and the upward roll movement are carried out to check the normal movement of the movement.
- Strictly according to the bending process and operation method, when the upper roller lifting to a limited position, we must pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
- In the operation of the machine, the personnel should coordinate with each other, obey the command of the head of the Roll board, have no passwords, and prohibit to start of the machine.
- The steel bending machine should pay great attention to safety when it is used for plate rolling, to prevent the hand from being pressed by the steel plate, and to be involved with the steel plate.
First-level technical maintenance
- Check whether the routes and accessories of the electrical system are intact.
- Check whether the oil level in the hydraulic system oil tank is normal, and refill in time.
- Check the operation of the hydraulic system, and check the performance status of the machine under high load.
- Check the clearance of the lower bearing of the body of the plate rolling machine and the clearance of the sliding guide of the frame.
Hydraulic system maintenance
- Change the hydraulic oil every one to two years.
- Empty the hydraulic oil in the crude oil tank when changing oil, check for gunk and metal chips at the bottom of the oil tank, and clean the oil tank.
- When checking oil, the filter should be replaced or thoroughly cleaned.
- The hydraulic control elements (valves) are cleaned as appropriate.